Long time no blog. We have been busy, busy lately. So for a little catch-up...
Christmas dresses can be repurposed as Valentine's dresses!!!
One night I went to bed early, and Mitch and Luci stayed up late. Mitch said she lined up her babies for a "class picture." She is so silly!
Presley had her surgery for craniosynostosis last Tuesday. She did excellent. Mitch and I took off of work on Tuesday to go sit up there with Tash, Andrew, and their families. Presley only had to stay one day in the PICU and one day in a regular room...and then she got to come home. I mean this kid had surgery on her skull and got to come home 2 days later!!! To God be the glory!!! Doesn't she look adorable!? This is right before they came home!
Luci fell asleep on Wednesday night rocking her "Cranio kids are amazing" bracelet!!!
We went to Texarkana this weekend to celebrate my Uncle's 50th birthday. We decided to do a little sight seeing while we were there. Half in Texas; Half in Arkansas!
Thumbs up from me on Arkansas side. Horns down from Mitch on Texas side. Hehe!!
Texas folks on the Texas side; Arkansas folks on the best side!!! hehe!!! I love my Texas friends and family!!!! :-)
The boys just goofing off!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


Luci, you are beautiful! And so is Miss Presley. So happy everything went well with surgery. Ok, I love Lucis face in those group pics. Haha!
ReplyDelete