How Far Along: 9 Weeks
Size of
baby: grape (had to go back and look at my phone. I know, I know. Maybe it is a second pregnancy thing, but I just can't keep up with this one!)
Maternity
Clothes: I bought a few things and made Quinn go through her old stuff...plus I've had a friend or two donate to the cause. My work slacks still fit fine, but jeans are a different story...that dang button kills me!! So I have worn maternity jeans once...and some leggings quite a bit...but leggings don't count...just like yoga pants don't. It is in the Bible. Amen.
Gender: Most people say boy. I still really have no feeling one way or another.
Movement: Nope.
Sleep: Yikes! I think I have taken a nap after work almost every day!!!
What I miss: A calm stomach.
Cravings: Nothing too exciting this week.
Symptoms: Nausea. Nausea. Tired. Nausea.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing our little gummy bear on the big screen! I had my first OB appt. She said everything seems great at this point! Heart Rate was 172.
What I miss: A calm stomach.
Cravings: Nothing too exciting this week.
Symptoms: Nausea. Nausea. Tired. Nausea.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing our little gummy bear on the big screen! I had my first OB appt. She said everything seems great at this point! Heart Rate was 172.
No comments:
Post a Comment