Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Interview with Luci

Me: What is your favorite toy...Dora Gymnastics Doll, Molly Baby, or Doc McStuffins Doll
Luci: Doc McStuffins

Me: What is your favorite color...red, purple, pink, or blue
Luci: Blue

Me: What is your favorite snack... applesauce, cheese, gold fish, or yogurt
Luci: Yogurt (pronounced Yogrit)

Me: What is your favorite pair of shoes...running shoes, Hello Kitty crocs, or Hello Kitty Sparkle shoes
Luci: running shoes

Me: What is your favorite thing to do...play outside, paint nails, or read books
Luci: Paint nails

Silly girl!

I absolutely love this pic. She is wearing her "Sweet Like Mommy" shirt...with the biggest scowl on her face. Lol!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...it cracks me up that Luci says "yogrit", too!! That's exactly what Caroline says and it drives me crazy! I'm always trying to get her to say it the right way and she refuses. I even catch myself saying "yogrit" on occasion. ;)

    ReplyDelete