Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekend Recap- Family and Injury

We started our weekend off on Friday night with a little Fuji take-out and visiting with the Hoskyn's. We only live like 7 minutes away from each other, but our lives are so busy. I'm glad we can squeeze in an hour or two on Friday nights to catch up with them! I love lovin on my little B and sweet Ellie boogs!!

We woke up early on Saturday to head out to BA. Before we left I went for my final boot camp measurements. From my initial measurements to my final measurements, I lost 12 lbs and a combined 20.5 inches. I feel healthier than I have felt in a long time!!

We had a fun afternoon planned in BA! The kiddos had fun decorating ice cream cone Christmas trees and then we got them all fancied up for pics with Grandmother and with Santa!
 





Luci loves the idea of Santa, but she still doesn't want to sit in his lap. I have always told her that I would never make her sit in anyone's lap, but she could still be kind and talk. She did...& asked Santa for a skateboard...um, ok??? I had never heard that before! Ha! We jumped in for the pic (so she would actually take one) and it turned out great!!!



Someone was apparently tired of taking pics... :-)

On Sunday, we got up and headed to church. After church, I attended a baby shower for my good friend Katie!! She is due in January with a sweet baby girl!

Ok, here is where the injury story comes in. I was laying down with Luci for a nap on Sunday afternoon and I was a little sleepy...& accidentally hit my head on my marble top night stand. I didn't realize I was so close to the edge of the bed and flipped over. It really hurt...but I didn't think I hit it "that" hard...well, Monday morning I woke up with the worst migraine I have had in a really long time. I stayed in bed and slept off and on all day. Between pain pills and imitrex, I was pretty wiped out. Everyone kept asking if I thought I had a concussion. I really don't think so...I just think I hit it really hard. Anyways, I am feeling a little better now. Whew.

We got word late Monday night that Mitch's dad had been admitted to the hospital with some heart issues so remember him in your prayers this week.

Well, I am already ready for another weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Santa pictures look fabulous! I can't believe you hit your head like that and didn't go have it checked out... Sorry to hear about Mitch's dad. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete