Luci turned 40 months old yesterday. No, I don't still count her age in months, but I thought it was time to do an "age" update post...and since we went to the doctor on Monday, I have her stats!!
Luci at 40 months...
Weight- 33.2 lbs
Height- 37 inches
Clothes- 3T...still wearing 2T pajamas...they are just too short!
Shoes- 8.5
Favorite Toys- Babies (and their accessories), puzzles, and purses/backpacks
Favorite TV/Movie- Max & Ruby, Calliou, & Tangled
Favorite Foods- Cheese, Applesauce, Go-Gurt, Goldfish, and Marshmallows
Favorite Drinks- Milk
Favorite Books- Max & Ruby, NoNo-YesYes, and I love you forever
Favorite Thing to Do- Be a helper & play outside
Gets in Trouble For- Not obeying & whining
Things She is Working On- Learning her letters (printing and recognizing) and cutting with scissors
Nicknames- Luc, Sis, Sister, Sissy, Suess, Su Su, Baby Girl, Baby, Boogie Baby, Teence (Yeah, I am surprised she knows what her actual name is! Lol!)
She is so much fun! We love her so much, and she just cracks us up with the things she says!!! Here are some funny "Luci quotes"!
"I am getting a little sister for Christmas."
"My Mommy and Daddy aren't married. They don't have a baby and you have a baby when you get married."
"I'm not sitting on Santa's lap. I want to stand and tell him what I want for Christmas."
"When will I get to see Jesus?"
"The mall is the place with the cookies."
"I'm the Mommy and you (me) are the Grandma."
"I'm the Grandma so I'm the boss."

No comments:
Post a Comment