Love my Happy Everything plate...you change out the little attachment with every season/holiday/month. I have my apple all ready for Back to School! It has been fun collecting all of the attachments!
This is Luci's little work station on the fridge. It makes her soooo happy to play with her markers...and it keeps her busy while I'm cooking!
My Pioneer Woman cookbooks. The Bibles of the kitchen.
One of my oldest friends decorated her wedding reception tables with these. I loved it so much that they gave me one!
Our "M''. We adorned the top of our wedding cake with this...and now it sits on our mantle!
Wedding Photo Collage- Our photographer (and good friend) made this for us. I love it because it has the most important wedding photos on it and they are not crammed in a book somewhere. We have it hanging in our bedroom.
Our China...ok really MY china...I'm sure Mitch really doesn't care that much!! Lol! I love our China pattern. I picked it out before we got married and now we have almost everything to complete the set! It is rarely used, but I still love it!
My ring. This ring has been with me for almost 8 years...and I love it even more than I did when he first gave it to me! It is so different...I haven't seen anyone wearing one like it yet! It is unique...and it is mine!
Other important rings...The emerald ring was a "push present" from Mitch. He gave it to me 30 minutes before we left for the hospital to have Luci. It is Luci's birthstone! The middle ring is a diamond ring that my Nana gave me when I graduated high school! The sapphire ring is my high school senior ring. I wanted a ring that I would be able to wear long after I graduated...so instead of a traditional ring, I got a sapphire and diamond ring. I picked sapphire because Paris's school colors are blue and white! It happens to work out even better because my college colors are blue and white as well! I don't wear these rings all together or everyday, but they all get worn often.
One of my favorite foods...Chicken Spaghetti...just good ole comfort food!
These next two pictures are of Mitch and I between the time we started dating and got engaged. I love these pics for a couple of different reasons. First of all, I am about 30lbs thinner in these...so that is always nice! lol! I also love them because they remind me of how young and in love we were...We were just babies (19 & 20), but boy, we knew we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. We weren't thinking about jobs, mortgages, or babies...but just how we wanted to get married and spend the rest of our lives together.
My other reason for liking these pics is the fact that they were taken about 3 months apart...and I am wearing the same shirt in both!!! Both of these pics hang in our living room...and I look at them often!
So, I know...weird, random post...but I thought it was fun!
I love random posts like this! Yay for the small things that bring so much happiness :)
ReplyDelete