Friday, July 6, 2012

Branson Summer Vaca 2012- Part 3

Day 6- The 4th of July!!! This day deserves a post of its own!! We had such a busy, fun day!!!



We all woke up early and the 11 of us all went to play Mini Golf together!!! It was sooo hot at 9:30am that Luci only lasted a few holes. She and I quit early and enjoyed some popsicles in the clubhouse while every one else finished the game!!!


I thought we needed matching flag shirts!!!









After putt-putt, everyone kind of did their own thing for the afternoon...of course, we went shopping!! I had to hit all of those 4th of July sales!!! :-)

Waiting on lunch!


After shopping, we went back to the condo to set up everything for dinner! We had grilled burgers, hot dogs, and brats! Yum Yum!!! It was sure hot though!!!

After dinner, we went a did a little swimming and then gathered back up at the condo to watch all of the Firework displays!!! What a fun 4th!!!!


Watching fireworks!! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Lucis face in the firework pic! Haha! So precious!!!

    ReplyDelete