Thursday, July 12, 2012

2 Year Blogiversary

Well folks, as of July 2...I have been blogging for 2 years (well, with a small 2 month hiatus somewhere in there). I can't believe it has been that long...it just seems like yesterday that I started. I know I talk about it all the time, but this blog is truly so special to me...and I hope one day, it will be special to Luci.

I plan on printing my second book at the end of the year!! I can't wait to see another year of our life all documented out so that we can look back on it when we are old and gray (well, Mitch will be gray. Not me.).

I was going to pick some of my favorite posts to highlight...but geez...I have 280 of them now...and it is so hard to choose!!!!

How can I choose between the vacation posts, anniversaries, weekend recaps, recipes, and just random posts about nothing much??!?!! I love them all!!

Thanks for reading Minnick's Musings!!!!

Our Family~ A Circle of Strength and Love, Founded on Faith, Joined in Love, Kept by God~Forever Together

No comments:

Post a Comment