Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Really Random Misc Musings

We have been a little busy lately!!! Not really anything specific...but a bunch of things!!!

First things first...My bestie got engaged this past weekend!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!! I am so excited for Kerri and Taylor!!! Let me tell you a quick Kerri and Taylor story of the "moment" I knew that these guys were perfect for each other.

You see, they have known each other for quite a while, but it wasn't until last year that I had met Taylor...so I was a little unsure about him (lol!)...you know, I had to make sure that he was right and all for Kerri :-)))...anyways, back to the story...We went sometime last year with K & T over to Lake Fort Smith for an afternoon outing. You see, Mitch and I aren't necessarily "outdoors people". Ok, really not at all...especially me! But of course, we wanted to go to let Luci play and to spend time with our friends! Once we got there, I just loved stepping back and watching K & T together. The two of them with their dogs and kayaks was priceless! Mitch and I both talked later about how much they both enjoyed each other's company and had so many similar interests. Yup, I knew these two would go the distance!!! I am soooo happy for them and can't wait for the big day!!!!


That day at Lake Fort Smith!

This weekend was busy, but not really doing anything special...

I got some clothes (ok 68 sets) ready for the Growing Kids Sale...

And we went out to eat at Fuji...and opted to sit at a regular table instead of the Hibachi grill...Luci is really scared of the fire! lol!



Sunday night, we welcomed home our good friend Sam from his 4 months of Air Force training!!! It was good to see him back!!! So proud he is serving our country!

Sam & his wifey, Kristal!


On Monday night, we had dinner with the future Mr. and Mrs. and Kerri and I enjoyed the hot tub...in the rain!!!


Thanks to K & T's blue water in the toilet...my kid is obsessed. You will not believe how excited she was when I brought home blue tablets for our toilets! lol!


And finally, I decided to bust out some old family photos...check this out!! lol!

Circa 1994!!

No comments:

Post a Comment