The summer is coming to an end and schools are either back in session or beginning to start...The Minnick's have had a BUSY summer. Here is a look back at our adventures...
We celebrated Luci turning 2...
Luci "graduated" from the waddler classroom at daycare...
We went to Branson for Memorial Day Weekend, then...
We visited our Nation's Capitol...
where Mitch and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary!
We played in the pool outside...
and even took swimming lessons.
But we had to learn to find things to do inside...
because of the scorching hot temperatures.
We celebrated the 4th of July...
...and Luci helped celebrate her cousin's birthday and experienced the right of passage that every kid does...first trip to Chuckie Cheese!
Even Daddy had a birthday somewhere in there!
We went Branson again, but this time it was for a week!
We celebrated Luci's transition from baby to toddler a lot this summer...Luci got new big girl bedding...
...worked on potty training...
...and even got her first official hair cut!
Momma even had surgery twice somewhere in there!
After our long busy summer, we are tired...
and ready to put our feet up!!!
Goodbye Summer 2011...thanks for the ride!!!
We are ready to see what is in store for fall 2011!!!!
To look back at what Summer 2010 was all about, click here!



















I love this idea! Can I steal from you?!?!!? So precious. How is it that Luci is so big?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Of course! I'm pretty sure I copied it from somewhere anyways!!! Thanks...she is growing way too fast!!!
ReplyDelete