Today is the birthday of one of my best friends...Kerri!!!!!! We celebrated last night with her...well actually her and I celebrated earlier in the day with lunch...so we pretty much celebrated all day yesterday...lunch, dinner, cake, and presents!!! I made Kerri a "Kerri-friendly" cake and Luci took care of ALL the decorating!!! She was so proud of her work!
Putting on some candles!
Helping Kerri blow out the candles!
-Luci and I have been working on her counting (I'm sure her school has too). She has done ok with the counting, but up until this week the numbers were not always in the correct order...and some may be missing. lol! On Monday when we were driving home from her school, she just all of a sudden started counting from 1 to 10 and never missed a number. She did it several more times! We have continued working on it the rest of this week and let me tell you, she has it down!!! I don't know if she is behind, ahead, or right on target with other kids her age, but I don't care...this Momma is PROUD of her girl!!!!
-We are going to visit my friend Tasha and her hubs tomorrow night...as well as pick up Mitch from his class he has been at all week! I am super excited...and I know Luci is more than ready to see her Daddy!!
-Band aids- Luci is crazy about band aids and feels that she needs one or two on her at all times. I've had several people ask me what happened to her...I'm like um...nothing...she just likes band aids. I feel that a couple of band aids give her such joy then what's the harm! I can get a box of 30 for under 2 bucks! Anyone else's kids have quirks or things they enjoy?
Luci showing some of her sass! *Note the two band aids on her shins!!!
That is all for now! Happy Hump Day...I'm glad it's almost over!



No comments:
Post a Comment