Monday, May 23, 2011

Luci's 2nd Mickey and Minnie Birthday Bash!!!

We celebrated Luci's 2nd Birthday this weekend with a Mickey and Minnie Party!!! Wow...we have some incredible people in our lives! I am so thankful that we have such amazing family and friends that helped spend the afternoon celebrating with us! We had cake, ice cream, M&M's (Luci's favorite!), capri suns, and soda. The kids took home Mickey and Minnie coloring books and crayons, and a Mickey Mouse bubble wand with bubbles. It was such a fun afternoon and we all enjoyed ourselves! Luci got so many fun toys and clothes and has been playing with her new toys non-stop!

Mommy Mouse, Daddy Mouse, and the star of the day, Luci Mouse!!

Ooo...I just really want to taste it!!!

Party Favors and Presents!

Luci and her Aunt "Nata"!

Some of the guests (I will not show any children on here without permission :0)

The Cake

Blowing out the #2 candle!

Opening presents

Luci's Mimi made her party dress!

Luci riding her new tricycle!

Special thanks to Kerri and Kristal and her family for showing up early to help me set up and for helping out during the party! Also, I am so thankful for each and every person who took time out of their day to spend with us! I just can't begin to tell you how overwhelmed we were with the outpouring of love from everyone!

I just can't believe my baby girl is almost 2!!! Her actual birthday is this week!! On this day 2 years ago, we were signing papers for a brand new crossover SUV and moving into our new house... I decided pretty randomly (while on bedrest mind you) that I didn't want Luci coming home from the hospital in the old Malibu...so the huge preggo lady waddled (again, supposed to be on bed rest) around a car lot, told off a salesperson, and we came home with a new car...invoice price, 0% interest...Lol! In the meantime, Mitch was moving all of our stuff from a third floor apartment over to the new house everyday after work. We spent 2 days in our new house before I had her! What were we thinking?!?! Haha! Oh, the memories!!!!

Look for a special birthday post about Luci later this week!!

1 comment:

  1. You were a crazy pregnant woman - but it all worked out, precious Luci has a sweet ride home to her new house! I cannot believe that was 2 years ago! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete