This is another one of my favorite Slow Cooker Recipes!
Chicken Tacos
Ingredients:
* 1 pkg chicken taco seasoning (you can use regular taco seasoning)
* 1 can of rotel (undrained),
* 3-4 chicken breasts
* 1/4 c. water
* 1/4 c. olive oil
Directions:
* Sprinkle the chicken taco seasoning in the bottom of the crock pot.
* Lay the chicken breasts on top.
* Dump the rotel over the chicken.
* Pour the water and oil over everything.
* Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
* Shred Chicken with fork
* Serve with tortillas and your favorite taco toppings.
After I pull the chicken out of the crock pot, I put in like a half of cup of instant rice into the crock pot and cooked it in the leftover juices. We add the rice to our tacos along with sour cream and cheese!
Also, these are a life saver! I hardly ever wash the actual crock! Just pull the bags out and throw away!!! I am all about easy cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment